Wells Fargo is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. Through its subsidiaries, Co. is engaged in providing banking, insurance, trust and investments, mortgage banking, investment banking, retail banking, brokerage and consumer finance through banking stores, the internet and other distribution channels to individuals, businesses and institutions in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and in other countries. Co. has three operating segments: Community Banking; Wholesale Banking; and Wealth, Brokerage and Retirement. As of Dec 31 2010, Co. had total assets of $1,258.13 billion and total deposits of $847.94 billion.
1) Name, Title and number of years working with that current company?
Tri Lee is Branch Manager of the Los Altos branch in Long Beach, California. Mr. Lee has been with the company for 8 years starting as a teller and moving his was up to his current position as Branch Manager for the last 3 years.
2) What is the total number of years they have been working in that specific field of specialty (i.e. Accountant, Control, Bookkeeper, Manager)?
Mr. Lee has been in retail banking for 10 years.
3) Do they use a computer-based accounting system or do they do their accounting manually (without computers)?
4) Does the accountant/bookkeeper handle all of the accounting duties (i.e. accounts payables, receivables, bank deposits, mailing of checks, payroll)? If not, who else does?
All transactions are recorded by their internal computer software system.
5) Does the company have a security system covering the office/building protecting the company's assets (equipment, sensitive records etc.)? Do they use any other forms of security?
The company has a security system that rivals Las Vegas. In the Altos branch I visited, I observed multiple cameras in the lobby, behind the tellers, exterior doors and was told their where cameras in the vaults and behind the ATM machines. There was also a security guard present during business hours, but was only there for the holidays and would be resigned to another branch at the beginning of the year.